Saturday, 23 July 2011

The real view of FASHION



This is a picture taken by the awesome Lady Gaga, which perfectly expresses what fashion is all about, you can see it in her official facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150254292019574&set=pu.10376464573&type=1&theater
So thanks Gaga!!!!!!!
This blog is going to be mainly about this: the idea of being different in order to be interesting, cool, gorgeous, smart...or whatever you want to be!!!!!! I am going to talk about ART in general.
And lastly, I have to say that I have also started my blog with this because she is one of my biggest artistical inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. very nice new blog. you are lovely, and enjoyed your photos. new follower, and cheers from usa!
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete