Friday, 20 January 2012

NEW YEAR, NEW POST BITCHES!!!

It's been a while since I wrote here but I've been very busy studying for my university exams, so I'm sure you will understand.
I have loads of things to share with all you, but step by step, there is no rush!
First of all I'm gonna show you how I started the year: obviously in glossy bright!


                                                       Dress and shoes by Zara

Moreover, I have started a facebook page to keep you more in touch with the latest news:
SanchBelGlam




© Alba Sancho


© Alba Sanchbel productions & edition property rights. 20-1-12

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following me!
    Looking forward to reading your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the exams - I understand you of course, I'm so tired with mine :(
    Greets,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Check out my new outfit with Picasso thighs in Black Milk style ;)
    If you like it follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute headband. :D
    Check out my blog?
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete