Monday, 13 February 2012

WINTER COATS

                          It's getting really cold, and the best way to protect us against it: a nice coat!


                                                            Coat by Stradivarious


                  Ring by moa                                                               Art nails by Alba Sanchbel (me)



                                                                     Coat by Blanco




                                                          Print animal coat by Zara

                                                                                                          © Alba Sancho

8 comments:

  1. Great nails!!!
    New post on my blog, tell me if you like it...we could follow each other!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing coat ^^

    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i follow you))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable, and I am loving your ring...and Miss Piggy! How FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so so much for following!
    i follow you straight back :)
    love your looks!!!
    xx love from london,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous coats! i started collecting coats about a year ago. i think they can add so much character to an outfit. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your coats! Ecpecialls the first one! You looks great with it!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your nails! :o

    if i were as skinny as you id def wear a coat like that :D atm it wouldnt suit me :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! but you would fit them as well! x

      I like your blog,I'm following you

      Delete