Wednesday, 21 March 2012

HOW TO MAKE A BLOG SUCCESSFUL

Due to the fiasco of my previous post I have decided to be more risky, naughty or whatever in my new posts. The first thing I am going to do is not to think about what I am going to publish; the second thing is going to be publishing whatever I feel like; and the third and last thing, always to have in mind: ART, GLAM AND GLOSSY BRIGHT!

LET'S BE FREE




                                                                                                                       © Alba Sanchbel                 

6 comments:

  1. The 1st foto is full of life! I love it :o). Xoxo V.V

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear,

    I have just discovere ur blog. You're really inspires me about fashion. Thanks a lot{}
    Wanna follow each other dear? Will be sure followed you back as well.

    LOVE YOU
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's!!!;-))) I LOVE your hair, it looks super healthy!!! I wish mine was like that too:-(((

    ReplyDelete
  4. i envy your hair! you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all.
    The secret for my hair is not using too much chemical products.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete