Sunday, 6 May 2012

SPRING TIME

                                                      HERE IT COMES THE SUN



As some of you must know, I love animals. That's why I use to wear animal print clothes. I like it very much because it represents an animal without killing any of them. I am against leather clothes and fur coats, I prefer                                                 synthetic fur and leather and leave animals live.
As some of you must know, I love animals. That's why I use to wear animal print clothes. I like it very much because it represents an animal without killing any of them. I am against leather clothes and fur coats, I prefer  synthetic fur and leather and leave animals live.




                                                                                                                      © ALBA SANCHO

5 comments:

  1. Love design, amazing blog :) If you want to follow each other...just tell me:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Alba, you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS GORGEOUS BLOGGERS!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete