It's getting really cold, and the best way to protect us against it: a nice coat!
Coat by Stradivarious
Ring by moa Art nails by Alba Sanchbel (me)
Coat by Blanco
Print animal coat by Zara
© Alba Sancho
.jpg)


Great nails!!!
ReplyDeleteNew post on my blog, tell me if you like it...we could follow each other!
XOXO
amazing coat ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.com/
follow me and i follow you))
You are adorable, and I am loving your ring...and Miss Piggy! How FUN!!! :)
ReplyDeletethank you so so much for following!
ReplyDeletei follow you straight back :)
love your looks!!!
xx love from london,
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
gorgeous coats! i started collecting coats about a year ago. i think they can add so much character to an outfit. :)
ReplyDelete<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Udderly Smooth Giveaway
I love your coats! Ecpecialls the first one! You looks great with it!
ReplyDeleteHope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com
i love your nails! :o
ReplyDeleteif i were as skinny as you id def wear a coat like that :D atm it wouldnt suit me :c
Hey thanks! but you would fit them as well! x
DeleteI like your blog,I'm following you